Monday, February 11, 2008

CJ7

Few days ago i watched "CJ7" with my brother and cousins at a cinema 15 minutes away from Darulaman Heights. There were 5 of us and it was the first time for my 10 year old cousin to have watched movie for the very first time.

My little cousin was extremely excited as he addressed cinema as "television". It was only 3pm and he was fussing and pushy about the movie at 5pm.

My bro drove a four wheel drive, which he said was Storm's twin brother. Don't know what is it called but really, it's huge. We arrived and we were shocked to learn that my cousin brought something in his hands, it was a blanket!! =.=''

I couldn't believe that he brought a blanket to cinema. You know, big blanky that we use for sleeping. I had nothing to say but laughed. We lectured him about the rules, the DOs and the DON'Ts. It was really funny but we had to do so because he is really impish and naughty.

It was a stirring movie arousing from the theme of love. Not to mention the alien critter "7 zai" is really adorable!! I couldn't believe that little boy in the movie is actually a girl. She is really good and cute.

Stephen Chow: What is this? Never seen this kind of toy before

Son (Dicky): High tech, dad.

Kawaii

Kawaii ~~!!

Fatherly love creates wings, wings that keep us flying. To be loved by family is the greatest blessing and inheritance of all. Love eases the abrasion and allays angst, it is simply costless but rewarding. =)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

go watch d oso din ask me join
=.="
so sad ler ToT

CLF said...

I'll be watching this on Friday. Looks like you spoilt most of the plots. :(

Val said...

did i? i didn't say much about the plot wor.. =.=ll

anyway, u'll know how cute it is when u watch it. =)