Sunday, February 17, 2008

A Dream

What had happened.. <-- Click there to blog archive I had a dream which was too good to be true. It wasn't like in the trance, everything was in existence like real. Everything was vague and blurred. We were having fun like just like what we always do. I saw him and i stared at him in stupor. I felt strange and yet hadn't the foggiest notion of what was missing.

Me: You're..here?
He: Ya. Cannot ah? *with his not-syok tone*
Me: I thought you're supposed to be at.. What happened?
He: I woke up this morning.
Me: Owwh.. (what was i "owwh" for?)
So for all the times, did you feel our existence when we visited you?

He smiled.

And the next thing i could remember was my sister jolting me up from my likely-to-be-true slumber. I couldn't believe what i was doing. I should've been more attentive to what had happened.

Owwh!! I forgot to mention that Jay Chou has come out with new album and movie already. I bet he wouldn't want to miss any of them. And, what else? A lot more, but right now i can't think of any.

I signed in MSN and looked for his nickname. I remembered that his nickname was always on the top of the list. I aroused from reverie as i realised his nickname was still appeared offline.

Dear friend, I thought of you last night, in a dream that was too real to be true. I have no idea what it means but just wanna tell you that you have my heartfelt blessing. Stay strong and we all miss you.

2 comments:

CLF said...

Another omen you had in your dream?
Hmm..... dream can evoke the truth deep in our subconscious mind, pretty scary huh....

Btw, how's he doing? Is he's still in the ward or recovered? The news faded away after sometime.... it's been more than a year alrdy isnt it?

Val said...

it's not scary lar, just kinda strange.. and a bit happy also. haha no idea..

hmm, the latest news i heard is that he has been trasferred to Pandan Indah Hospital. that was a long time ago..yeah more than a year already.