Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Depart for CNY

I supposed that Chinese New Year should be abuzz with all the red stuff, and of course my favourite Mickey Mouse. Well I don't know, I hope so. Moments ago i was packing my luggage and suddenly i learned that, I didn't have enough new shirts and pants.

I heaved a long sigh as if the Twin Tower had been precariously stricken for a few seconds. You might say, girls are never pleased with clothes they have. Well i don't know, the truth is i'm not that agitated for Chinese New Year.

It's not about the tops or bottoms, though i really want to get more of those. The thing i don't really like about Chinese New Year is the lonesome of missing someone I've lost a long time ago. It's not that kind of forlorn like in heartbreaking drama; still it reminisces of some memories that are still vividly emblazoned somewhere deep inside.

It might have elapsed by time, or maybe one day later I might be too old to recall those past memories..

To my dearest cousin
You will always have my heartfelt blessing
Happy Chinese New Year

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hapy chinese new year ya...
but rmb oso 2 take care of urself o..
u're sick d..
so rest more ya..
i cant b wif u now..
but my heart is always wif u =)

Val said...

haha thanks.
save some angpau for me ya
i know u're very generous~ XD

Anonymous said...

u know tat i'll giv u everythin i hav ler..
hehe =p