Friday, December 14, 2007

Last Day

James Blunt giving out his autograph for his "fans". hehe^^
Queuing up.. = =
Too excited to get his autograph.. LOL
(Where were the others?)

I looked kinda yellowish in the picture. Aww~ Wish I had SE W580 with me.. Haha~ Ignore me. =p

Today was the last class for this semester. See that guy standing behind me in the picture? He is James Blunt. Haha just joking! His name is Andy. He came all the way from Leicester, England. He is a soft-spoken guy which has a radiant smile on his face. His smile enlightens the room he walks in and not to mention, he's cute! Hehe~

It's really nice to have met you guys at British Council for this semester. (I'm saying the same thing over and over again at the end of every semester) Oh yeah by the way, Peter said that I was talking with American accent when he first met me and these days he realised that I'm more to Britain accent. I was like.. what?! Did I?

Haha anyway, love ya all so much! Thanks Andy! Take care and hope that you can pick up Cantonese well in Hong Kong later. Guys, keep in touch ya.. =)

2 comments:

CLF said...

You took course in BC as well? If not mistaken Siao Ying also taking a course there too...

Val said...

Yeah I met her and Fei Wen last semester.. it's really nice..wanna join? hehe