Wednesday, December 5, 2007

End of Encore!


Hey Cornelius, our logo is too nice already and I couldn't resist for not putting it in my blog. Hope you don't mind yeah~^^

Somehow I miss Wednesday, I miss Encore! I miss Encore's meeting at L106 and Canteen 2. Strange..but I don’t know why. =)

It’s really amazing how things had worked out eventually. The night we’d been anticipating for such a long time finally came true. Well yeah there are some flaws but still we made it through.

What are you doing in Encore? Do you sing in choir society?
Why are you appearing at almost everywhere? – by Miko

There was a week when everything collided, in a disquieting manner. Career Fair, Encore 2nd P&P, coursework tests and assignments. It was tremendously tense when everything clashed. I felt like collapsing during that period. I know that it wasn’t a remarkable epoch that ought to be remembered. (Well most people think that making fuss of something ridiculous is nonsense)

To spectators, it doesn’t carry any weight. It might be unfathomable and silly, but it means a lot to me. Really thanks to everyone for always being there for me. If I were to have a chance to turn back the time wheel, I think I can perform better. You know, whenever people talk about Encore, I feel honoured to be part of the committee. Really hope that Encore will etch in everyone's mind and Encore will rise again next time. Go Encore!

We want more! We want Encore!

Anyway, let bygones be bygones. It is not possible that time can recoup the past but there is always a chance.. which is to grow up and be the better person. =)

No comments: