Saturday, December 29, 2007

Slipping

This semester doesn't seem unwavering to me. I've slipped. It's up to you whether to believe what I'm saying, but it's true.

I did not perform well enough in coursework tests. Final is around the corner and yet I don't feel convinced at all. I'm not aspiring to be the top student or the best of the bests. I'm not those type that want to be perfect in everything but..

I just want to be the best of me, best of Val.

I don't know why but I'm aloof from the word "gambateh". It doesn't carry anything but more and more pressure. Ridiculous right? This is me, the real me. In case you don't know, I'm not as good as you think. I'm not genius.

I'm slipping and I don't know what I should say. This coming exam is not what I've been anticipating for.

Is it that hard.. to be the best of me?

3 comments:

CLF said...

Hey hey Val.... Seems like your problems surface after all you've gone through, I know it's kinda burdening.

Try not to push yourself with unnecessary pressure, relax and focus on task ahead. Heh, we all know that when exam is getting closer it's natural that we started to worry bout our performance. Just take this time as another usual exam we've been through. (though the format and environment is totally different than sec. school)

No matter what's your decision ahead, as long as it can makes you relief, happy, feel good bout doing it, then do it. Most important is that you can put a :) on your face.

:D

Val said...

Thanks ya..=)

Anonymous said...

don push urself 2 hard k??
i don mind 2 share ur problems n pressure o..
i'll always b ur listener anytime u need me..
i'll always b there 4 u...
cheer up k?