Sunday, December 30, 2007

The First Time..

It's about the end of year 2007. Somehow I wished that I could linger in year 2007 and never proceed to year 2008.

It's been an exhilarating year. That's the best word to portray I guess. The year 2007 is the initial point of everything since the end of secondary school. I've done a lot of things that I've never expected. It's really awesome and I'm really glad that I was given a chance to be part of everything.

For the very first time..

I've been to National Service.
I've survived and still alive for the military training, obviously.
I've experienced how is it like, to be away from home.
I've learned that I couldn't live without my family and friends.
I've made my parents proud for the very first time.
I've attended interviews. Loads of them.
I've attended college for the very first time.
I've comprehended that I'm a big girl to be on my own.
I've doubted my path and I'm still doing so.
I've joined CGS, and I'm glad that I was chosen for sub-committee.
I've became one of the committees of CGS recently.
I've met a lot of great friends and I enjoyed being there.
I've been given a chance to join Encore.
I've been one of the Business Directors. (Love the name!!)
I've learned the realism of the real world out there.
I've undergone the process of making an event a success.
I've enjoyed college life though it's tough.
I've enjoyed every fraction of my life.

I've slipped but I have my family to grip on.
I've cried for quite a lot of times but I'm getting tougher every time.
I've vowed that, I'll be a better person from year to year.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

u've learnt alot of things..
gettin tougher n tougher everytime..
(does tat include more stubborn =p)
hehe..
anyway... i wish u.......
ALL DA BEST YA =)

Val said...

..excuse me, stubborn?
LOL =.=