Sunday, December 2, 2007

Encore! 2007

We want more! We want Encore!



The ultimate finale of Encore Night was taken place yesterday. When the emcees proclaimed the ending of Encore 2007, everyone was elated in euphoric state. Well done everyone!!

I remembered that I was utterly surprised when I received a message about Encore. Since then, a lot of things altered. I didn’t expect that I would involve in Encore. As I wander back time, the journey was exhilarating and as well as grueling.

It aint easy to hold an event. A barely discernible slip-up may blot the event no matter how superb the event is. Everyone is fundamental to make an event a success. Especially financial constrain, nothing seems possible without financial support.

In the eyes of spectators, it is easy and fun. People can’t see and comprehend how hard it is to organise an event. At first, I was very naive to deem things are okay as long as we work really hard. But I was wrong, in house panorama was multifarious and it was an arduous journey. But somehow, I’m glad that I’m part of the team. =)

It's weird but the tears started to soak my eyes.. haha silly me! It’s really nice to have met ya all. And thanks my parents, my friends, everyone! Really thanks!

Thanks Encore! I love Encore!

- Added -
There you go, singing champion of Encore! 2007, "Sole"! This is one of the songs they sang and they were awesome!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

congratz o...
although ther r alot of hard times during the whole process..
but tat's how u learn from it n grow stronger..
don shed tears o...
gambateh o..
i'll always support u o =)

CLF said...

Eh Val embed the Chi Meng's "Phantom" video here lar....
:D

Val said...

Thanks ya..
added! =)