Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Mr Alex's BFM Interview

I was in lecture hall and received a SMS by Mr Alex, my ex-boss. He told me that he will be interviewed by BFM at 10am. I was like, WOW! I listened to BFM interviews and I love them, they are really enriching and infomative to the current biz phenomena; makes one sound like a real business savvy.

If you do know that I have worked for Charm for a while, Mr Alex is the designer and the director of the company. Do check my post if you wanna know my daily review of my experience at Charm, promise you won't laugh okay?

I went to library and listened BFM online. I was really surprised that Mr Alex said he got his inspiration through loads of stuff, including politics. (I wonder what's shoe design in his mind when he thinks about our new PM, LOL)

Enough with my blabbing, check out the link below for the interview. It's really a great interview.

Click here for the Interview

No comments: