Monday, April 20, 2009

Interview & Scholarship

As the saying goes, there is no free lunch in this world. The better ones will have priority over others.

After what I've been through for the past few years, I learned that I should not put on high hopes. On the other hand, I understand that I should be vigilant of opportunities available and never give up. If I couldn't bear the rejection, I shouldn't have applied for scholarship at the first place.

I recalled how excited I was when I received phone call from the HR manager. She's such a nice lady, she congratulated me. After the interview, I feel like being evoked to the realism of competition. They told me that I will be informed for another interview if I'm shortlisted.

I really hope I'll be shortlisted, but if I am not.. it's okay, I'll move on.
I should not put on high hopes, I'll just keep fingers crossed. If I'm not shortlisted, I'm going to be a person better than yesterday and prove to the world that "You all will regret for not choosing me".

2 comments:

freedom23 said...

tat's d spirit o..
*hug hug*

Val said...

^^