Thursday, April 30, 2009

Marveled.

I have just watched The Devil Wears Prada. I am always a century behind the trend, I know. In fact I have not watched High School Musical 3, yet. And Confession of Shopaholic. :( Anyway back to the story, I just grasp a feeling that cling with my contemplation. And it makes me wonder, big time.

Life is not only about you, and it’s not about me. It’s about other people that we live with, people we love. As people cling on to one SELF, one will believe that his or her life sucks big time more than anyone else in this world.

Why do I have to face this in life.
Why cant people just be more understanding to understand the ordeal that I’m going through.
Nobody understands my predicament, it feels like dying.

I have had enough with people like this. There are times I really wanna say “Stop the fuss and live with it. Be like a grown up person.” But it never happened to me that I would talk to people with such gesture. You know me.

I really don’t wanna make the fuss out of little matters. It’s not the matter that I don’t wanna share, I’m not egocentric. But sometimes it feels even worse when people is sedating with reassuring words. It dampens everything.

At times, I just need someone to tap on my shoulder and say "You're doing great today".

No comments: