Thursday, April 16, 2009

A call that made my day!

The last day of my Diploma, after Tamadun exam and MYOB external exam this Saturday I'm going to be a free bird. Well, at least free for a month as Advance Diploma is commencing next month. Going to write a final review of my two years of studies in TARC after exam.

I received a call from Lion Group yesterday after office hour at 7pm. To my surprise it was the HR manager, she verified my email and told me I'm shortlisted to go for an interview next Monday. I was so really glad! Hooray, I'm going for an interview!

If I succeed in this interview, it's going to make a difference in my studies as well as my career path. Keep fingers crossed for my exams this Saturday and my interview on Monday!

*Pss*
Mum said I should wear my G2000 blouse next Monday, which I think it's too cute for the interview =.=

3 comments:

freedom23 said...

huh?? nvr heard of u mentionin it wan?? O.O

CLF said...

hey congratz on the shortlisting!
i'm sure you can do it!

Val said...

Freedom23:
Now u know lor.. =)

CLF:
Thanks ya, keep fingers crossed. :)