Monday, April 27, 2009

Another Red Light

Although your academic results and qualifications are impressive; however, we are regret to inform that the Foundation has extended the opportunity to other candidates who are more in need.

Once again, we thank you for your application and efforts. We wish you every success in your future academics.

I always look things at the bright side, being sanguine at all opportunities. However this time, it didn’t hit me much. I didn’t feel anything much about it, except for.. was I not in need as much as others?

That sentence hits me.

2 comments:

freedom23 said...

omg.. is it from the lion group??
*hug hug*
it's ok.. they wil regret wan.. i'm sure.. they'll sure regret..
don b moody coz of wat they said o.. they shud hav opened their eyes big big wan.. they missed the chance of selectin u d..
don mind them o *hug hug*
i'm stil wif u o O.O
mayb can apply 4 anoher wan o..

Val said...

thank u o.. :)
*smile smile*