Thursday, May 1, 2008

Looking for a Online Boutique?

Recently I'm really into online shopping. Well you can google loads of online boutiques but to be honest, it's really hard to find a good one. Agree?

I mean it requires loads of efforts to come out with one. Designing the website, photoshoting, publicity, etc. I must say it's not easy to manage a online boutique.



I have found a nice online boutique, namely Ugly Ducking. Cute name huh? I love the name and the design of the boutique. It's so sweet! The owner of the boutique (aka future boutique owner), Siew Li is a friendly person. She makes every endeavor to satisfy the customers. Such a nice person she is, wish her all the best in her boutique.






Take a look at the boutique, the design of the clothes are unique so as it is to get them elsewhere. Siew Li's approaches in publicity and presentation of the clothes totally reflect her passionate for blogging and online boutique. Plus, the price is very reasonable and is definitely worth you money. (with add on promotion too!)



With this, I do my shopping without going out to the shopping malls. You can have your clothes delivered to your doorstep. How convenient it is! Besides, the clothes are sold in limited quantity and with the good response, it runs out very quickly everytime she brings in new clothes.

I would recommend this boutique to the girls out there. If you're a shopaholic, don't miss this out. Check out the link below and my sidebar, the design is gorgeous! =)

UPDATED 10/5

Received my parcel this afternoon. It was really fast, thanks to the post express given by Siew Li. Thanks dear! I was very suprised and happy to see my stuff are nicely packaged. I did a lot of online shopping and have received a lot of parcels recently, and I must comment on this one.

Everything is nicely packaged as you can see in the picture. It has a cute sticker of the boutique's name too. Awesome! Such a sweet boutique, dont you think so?

Such a sweet place for shopping. Too sweet to be a "ugly duckling".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Waaa didnt know u on9 shopping.
Just checked on the website, very cute!!