Sunday, May 4, 2008

In Case I have Amnesia..

If I happen to have amnesia in the future, I would write something down right now to remind me of the person I am. Well just in case I don't remember who I am. (You have to read Sohphie Kinsella's book, it's awesome!)

CHECKLIST FOR MYSELF

First, your name is Valerie.

You don't really like your Chinese name, loads of issues.

Loads of funny names people addressed you. *swt*

You wish that you have myopia. You love stylish spectacles!

You wish to curl your hair but you're just too lazy for curly hair.

You are on diet, but you eat a lot.

You love mushroom! Abalone mushroom! =D

You love pasta too! Everything that your mum cooks.

You don't like peas.

You don't like sweets/tidbits. Not really into junk food.

You are a shopaholic.

You love shopping but you don't have enough money to spend.

You need a new wardrobe to fit in your clothes.

You love ribbon. Shirts, shoes, bags, anything with ribbon.

You love heels but you're not very good in them.

You love simple colours: black, white, green, pink.

Your favourite cartoon character: Mickey

You are so crazy over Disney and Mickey stuff.


Oouh wait, I think I left out something very important.

Val.. YOU DON'T LIKE COCKCROACH.

3 comments:

CLF said...

哎呀酱怕你会失忆吗?
哈哈~

Val said...

LOL. Just in case right?
I mean.. who knows?

=)

Anonymous said...

OMG~~~
(if u wud ever lose memory.. i'll make u rmb no matter wat =p)