Friday, May 16, 2008

Me.. Korean?

Quite a long day today. I was quite lazy actually but still I went out to buy some board stuff for Society Day.

There is a new guy who works at the bookstore. He approached me and I was rather surprised. I felt a bit weird and funny but this was what that happened.

He: Are yeeeuu KOREA?
Me: Huh? Nope. *staring at him in wonder*
He: Yeeuu here.. few days ago?
Me: Yea, few days ago
He: So, yeuu chinese?
Me: Yep, do I look like korean? 0.o
He: Yeuu know Chinese?
Me: Yea. (of course!)
He: How yeuu know Chinese?
Me: Cause I went to Chinese School. (LOL)

*He paused for a while, kinda shocked and dissapointed that I'm not Korean I guess*

So later we had a little chat in Chinese, I find it's quite hard for both of us to converse with each other like that. Kinda hard for me to understand his English and he were utterly nervous. LOL.

He said he saw me there few days ago. He would like to know me but his manager was around so he wrote me a note. The funny thing is, when he finished the note I had already gone back home. He mentioned a bit about himself and asked a bit about me. He is playing for Malaysian Basketball team, will be going to Beijing few months later for Olympic.

Well I have no idea that Malaysia are actually qualified for basketball in Olympic. Is that true? No idea! It's kinda strange about the note thing and when he asks me to go out for a tea. He actually offered to come over my house and fetch me. This is like OMG. I told him how a busy-person I am, holding the polystyrene my hand. I guess the polystyrene says it all. =)

(Hey the thing is really big and kinda hard to carry it around)

Do I look like KOREAN?! Sigh.
So anyway, it's a long day. Loads of stuff to do!
Next week is going to be a busy week!

1 comment:

CLF said...

哈哈哈,原来如此....韩国人 LOL!