Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I'm a Shopaholic

I have no idea of what to do before the next sem commences actually. Other than surfing net online, sneaking to Kinokuniya to read Sophie Kinsella book, shopping, sorting out my stuff at home, nothing pretty much. Oh yea, sleep and eat too.


About the sneaking to Kinokuniya part, is not I dont wanna buy a book or anything okay. I don't know how to deal with books I've read. It rings the bell why there are so many books in my cupboard. You know, when books are too precious to be deserted or recycled and it is of no use leaving them there? Well yes, I love Sophie Kinsella's book. =)

Geez, hate that I'm such a big spender. I'm pretty lavish in buying things I like you see. I do not go out often, but I do love shopping. And I'm glad that I do not make-up, seriously. Otherwise I will be penniless or in this case, Ringgit-less.

Practically, guys can skip this post. Shopping is kinda boring and a waste of money right? Well I do think that it's much better than spending money in CyberCafe for like whole day long. Yes, shopping is a sport and it has a lot of underlying principles. Well unless you have loads of money when you can actually grab everything you like.

I'm going to repeat this again although my Finance paper had just finished. There are mainly three reasons why we should hold cash. First is for transaction motives. It is typically very ordinary to meet the daily obligations. It is like buying things that we usually need. Second, precautionary motives. This is when we keep money for the rainy days or emergency. I guess this is very simple to understand.

Third, which is the most imporatant one, speculative motives. It is to take advantage of potential profit making situation and to exploit opportunities. Know what that means? SALES!! That's why we have to hold cash whenever we can because opportunities do not happen often. Oww, and another reason. Good for DACs to practice what they had learned in finance paper.

(So talented huh?)
(I'm so going to pass my finance paper with this. LOL.)

Guess this explains why I love Sophie Kinsella's books..
Confession of a Shopaholic. LOL.

No comments: