Sunday, April 13, 2008

A long long time ago..

This was my very first one when I was eight.

I somehow soaked it with too much water when I was ten.

I was really happy when I finished this picture.

This reminds me of my mushroom-like hairstyle when I was in primary school.

I somehow didn't like this animal, but oh well..

Form 1.. when I got back to drawing again.

As time passed by, it was not longer a hobby as it seemed to be.

What do you think about this one?
The sea was painted in such colour, totally reflects how I felt last time.




My very first time sketching a real person. Know who he is?



I couldn't believe that I'm doing editorial stuff again. Recently I'm doing what I was refrained from since five years ago.

Sometimes it does, strike a chord when I look at my drawings.

2 comments:

CLF said...

Wah you still keep those drawings! Nice hahah.... I've no luck with arts lol.

Val said...

Well.. emm

Took the pictures a long time ago. I dont really have them with me right now, just as remembrance.