Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Losing Grip

This is the first post for this month. I'm blogging here with my OHR text book a few inches away from the keyboard.

Been physically exhausted recently. Just received my exam result slip few days ago. I was swollen crave of regrets. Uttering such nonsense, I find that it might offend some people. The truth is, everyone is different. To compare one self with another is likely to seek for unfeasible content.

Personally I do not mind about winning or losing, I just want to be the best of me. There are excellent students with extraordinary 4.0, the so called perfecto! I salute them a lot and sometimes I do wish that I'm as good as them.

But think of it again, I'm not that type of genius. *sigh* I have nothing to say more, it's time back to OHR.

*Reading the "no star" part*

No comments: