Thursday, April 3, 2008

Our Assignment

Submitted our PF assignment today.

Been working on the assignment for past few weeks, and it's not easy. It's easy to copy and paste everything from the Internet, but it wouldn't be nice. We got our sources from library books, yeah those thick ones. Not to fuss it much but we did put a lot of efforts. =)

Somehow it didn't went well when we were about to submit our assignment. I was a little gloomy at first as I didn't have good sleep the night before. But after a while, I do understand that it was my mistake too. I shouldn't have felt like that because the mistake wasn't done intentionally. I'm really sorry.

I don't know what to say anymore but just want you all to know that I care about our assignment, a lot. And I'm sure everyone does.

Let bygones be bygones. We've done our best.
The rest, it's up to our big eyes tutor.

No comments: