Friday, March 21, 2008

Vulnerable

Formally, vulnerable means the capable of being physically or emotionally wounded. Informally, it means being inconsolable.

The sentiment of vulnerable is when I couldn't do anything when people I cared are wounded, to be either physically or mentally. Sometimes it just makes me feel blameworthy and realised how vulnerable I am. Wished that I could do something to make things better.

I quite a stubborn person. There are a few things in my life that I am sturdily resolved on. I hate myself for being like this sometimes. I was fooled by my foolishness in the end.

Sometimes, being overly concerned may lead to disapointments.
To be in the state of apathy is what I would not want to be, but I do not have a choice.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

halo my dear fren..
y wud u say u don hav a choice to not b in an apathy state??
hav u tried??