Thursday, March 27, 2008

Happy Birthday My Dear

The present was veiled in silence and well kept since the first day I bought it, despite my eagerness to tell the whole world about it.

So yea, today is my dear's birthday. Although my dear might not be faithful 24/7, but I'm okay with it. (used to it already~hehe) Today we went out dating after our 27 minutes tutorial class. It was supposed to be one and half hour, but somehow it ended early.

*Psst*
If you're going to Secret Recipe for birthday, please do remember to bring lighter. They do have candle but they do not have lighter. We requested for a candle to be on my dear's cheesecake, and..

A raspberry cheesecake with an unlit candle on top.

Few minutes later, the waitress came out from kitchen with a lighted candle. I guess she lighted up the candle from the stove. Headed towards the raspberry cheesecake, she made the flare of the candle glowed in much radiance.


My dear looked a bit because of the candle thing, but she's really happy. You can see from the grin on her face, showing how starving she was; until she could eat the candle just like that.

"Wei, faster la.. I want to eat my cheesecake leh~"

After the birthday song, we took some pictures. Poor little thing, the birthday girl was so hungry but she had to take pictures first. =D

(Just showing off my peach cake. Hehe! Yummy!!)

Me and my dear - my peach cake and her raspberry cheesecake.

now I realise something in this picture. Career Fair helpers. XD

After the cakes, we went for jalan-jalan. And I noticed this..

It's like you're walking on a brownish parquet with elephant glue on your soles. The glue pulls off your soles from the parquet and you will end up your day with this, the parquet heels.

And then, this is.. OMB tall!
(OMG stands for Oh my God, and OMB stands for Oh my Buddha) =.='ll

I tried it on and it was fantastic! I felt much taller with the heels on. Now i understand why girls love heels! I wonder if i can get one of these soon? Anyway it's good to be tall.

Did I forget something? Oh ya, the most interesting part of the day! We went to a shop selling hair ornaments.

Wanna know what's hot on today's fashion world?
Wanna have a brand new hairstyle with only RM4.20?
It's simple and yet you will certainly out stand other girls with this hairstyle.

Our model for today is.. the birthday girl!


You can really tell that she's really happy today, totally mesmerised with her new hairstyle. It wasn't my idea okay, though I did contribute a little. (@.@ I'm such a GOOD girl lar)

It was a simple birthday celebration.
Happy Birthday again my dear!! *muakzz*

4 comments:

CLF said...

Hahah her expression, priceless!
Good to have friends celebrate birthday together, I went to JJ celebrate with classmates the other day. :D

Val said...

hehe.. going to frame the picture! =p

Anonymous said...

haiz...totally speechless...!!!!wat should I said?? =.="hahaha!

Val said...

hahahaaa.. =p