Thursday, March 6, 2008

Big Eyes - Thanks Mr Tan!

Generally cosmetics are meant for ladies. But fortunately or unfortunately, I'm not eligible to be entitled one, due to my so called "ladylike". (Hope that Mr Liew is not reading this)

Today, the make-up artist Mr Tan from Elianto Company gave us a talk on "Personal Grooming". At the end of the talk, they had a demonstration session.


Mr Tan - the makeup artist doing a makeover with a student.

I was watching and he suddenly turned to me and said, "Hey I can help you to make your eyes bigger." And then I was very excited and went for a try.




It's like magic!! OMG, I couldn't believe that I have those eyes! It's twice times bigger than my mata sepet.

Hui Min and I were so indulged with our eyes. Hehe! So happy~~

Mum.. I want bigger eyes!!

4 comments:

CLF said...

Looks good there... still you definitely lacking of sufficient sleep. (@_@)

Eat more and sleep more while you can, I know it'll be another busy semester to go~

Anonymous said...

haha... rili look diff ler...
so do u consider elianto now??
hehe =p

Val said...

..=.=''

Anonymous said...

Elianto is sure goin 2 b very hapy if u purchase product from them..
hehe =p
but u r juz great wif d current "U".. (u wif smaller eyes)
as gorgeous as always =)
i'm not tellin lies o..
u rili look great as urself..