Monday, March 3, 2008

Me

I admit that I've been a little grumpy these days. I tried to blog in the best state of cheerfulness in my previous post but I failed. I couldn't feel the pleasure like what I had enjoyed during my one month holiday.

(I'll revise that post later..)

I'm a tough person; well at least I tried my best to be one. I might look as if I'm a happy-go-lucky person with sanguine disposition, but actually I'm not. I'm just a typical person with an inconsolable heart.

Contradicted feelings have been evoked in a manner that is beyond my attentiveness. I started to blame myself for my childishness. Contriteness makes us feel apologetic of what we had done and also makes us feel that we're a step closer to flawlessness.

I realised that I'm not as tough as I thought I was.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well.. human is not perfect..
tat makes us liable 2 sum sins or mistakes..
but wat matters is we must stay strong n learn from our mistakes..
we must not giv up nor look bek in2 d past..
we must look forward in2 our future n live a happier life..
no matter wat happens.. don giv up..
i'm wif u =)

Val said...

thanks =)