Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Odd

These days I feel much like devious alienation with some people around me. Or maybe I do not understand them well enough, as a friend. Oddly, I feel strange about certain things.

First of all, I do not think that I'm unapproachable.

Secondly, I think I'm an easy-going person when it comes to friends. Everything is fine to me. I’m more than pleased to lend a hand whenever my friends need help.

Thirdly, is my DKNY Be Delicious unbearable? Or does it make people hungry with savory green apple aroma? (According to yikvoon lah~)

I'm fine actually. Just trying to figure out what's on recently. Maybe it is because I don't really feel like talking recently. The so called "recession" part of my sentiment cycle. Could it be the reason? I have no idea. I’m really tired these days, too tired for anything.

But thankfully, I have a bunch of thoughtful friends. I feel much better whenever I'm with them. Thanks for being so considerate these days; I know that I’ve been worn out these days.

Maybe.. you just don't know me well.
I have nothing to say then.

4 comments:

CLF said...

Chill Val, I haven't seen u for sometime, a little regrettable you're not doing well there.

I suggest, cool down with music again? I just found this online radio, featuring piano solos, very good and you should try to revitalise yourself with it!
http://solopianoradio.com/

I know you maybe wont be having time for this, just listen to it whenever you think you want ok? I think you'll like it hahah.

Val said...

Hi there~ I'm doing quite fine actually, and kinda enjoyed myself too!

Been very busy these days.. but still enjoy every single moment of it! =) Thanks a lot yea..

Do take care. Good luck in ur exams!

Anonymous said...

Hey...my dear frenz...
so "surprise" my name was there ah!!.....=.="

Val said...

hehe.. *muakzz* =)