Thursday, March 20, 2008

Keep Holding On

It's not apologetic for being imperfect. Everyone was born with different aptitude and propensity towards facets of life.

When I was young, I love to imagine. Looking at the illustration of heaven in cartoons, I envisioned heaven. Yeah, floating heaven on a big cloud. I saw babies on a queue, taking turns to be sent out of the heaven; the so called "born" process. Not all the babies are physically perfect, some with defective organs, some are disabled.

Doesn't everyone deserve a fair chance?
Why am I blessed with a healthy body, but not the others as well?
How are they going to survive, the chance of living is almost impossible!

I wished that there were democracy in heaven. I would vote for the opposition for the unfairness of human's fate! It doesn’t make any sense at all. The chances to survive are brittle. Some of babies do not have the chance to breathe more than three seconds upon their birth. Some of them can only survive through medications.

They do not have time to blame the God, for they are desperately grasping for breath every single second. To bear with ache of medication and seduction of the Devil of Death are unfathomable for the lucky ones like us. A slight slip may cause them to sleep forever.

Try to imagine. When you are reading this, you're fussing about your life.


Why do I deserve to live on earth?
Where's God when I need him so much? I need his guidance!
I should have died a long time ago!
There's not point of living on this earth anymore!


Now try to imagine another person has died due to certain sickness. Someone from somewhere on this globe.

Why do I deserve to live on earth?
Why can’t I deserve a chance to live for another day?

Where’s God when I need him so much? I need his guidance!
God is tempting me up there, but I don’t want to be with him. I can do well without him.

I should have died a long time ago!
I should have breathed as much as I can, I regret this so much!

There’s not point of living on this earth anymore!
Why can’t God grant me a chance to live for another day?

I'm a hopeless brat. I have nothing to survive for another day.
I do not have any plans for my future, but to keep holding on is the only thing I could do. To survive for another day is my greatest achievement.

Don't ever think about quitting your life. There are a lot people out there wished that they were given a fair chance to survive. Do not give up your life no matter what. Death is omnipresent of lifecycle. As long as we live, breathe as much as we can.

You know, the greatest achievement I have in my life is..
To be able to live until now. =)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

tat's nice...
i support u o =)

Anonymous said...

i stil support u no matter wat happen.. although i may not hav d authority to say tat..
take care of urself oso o..

Val said...

u too.. take care of urself ya
=)

Val said...

u too.. take care of urself ya
=)