Monday, April 9, 2007

Mum Is Back..

Mum is back! Oh dearrr~ Being da boss in house is something kinda tough. Not actually the boss, you see..

I did the laundries. (Hand wash!)
I cleaned up the dishes. (Of couse hand-wash..)
I take care of the hygiene and sanitation. (Well um, hand wash again)

Ok, you will say what is the big deal right? Yea..you don't know me my dear. I'm so not good in these as you see, therefore God sent me to National Service. Well um, okay now I stop complaining about National Service.

Duh..I felt a sense of guilty.

My mum went to Kedah for a couple of days. So, you know as the elder daughter in the house, I'm supposed to do all the housework. No fair! What about brother? I did his laundries too! (There is no conclusion in this topic though..)

Mum returned home today, as usual, brought back a lot of stuffs. She got me a skirt, which I think is a little too long for my height. Haha.. Also, she brought back two "angpau"s from my grandma and my eldest uncle. I was like, wow..

Dad, see? where is mine?! Dadddddyyyyyy!!

They called the red packet as some kind of reward and prosperity. I don't know what to say. Holding the cash in hand, I have no idea what to do with them but deposit them to bank account. I felt like, you know receiving something without doing anything. I don't really like something that doesn't belong to me, or something for free without paying anything. I just don't know what to say..

Hey God, you sure that this is my slip peperiksaan? You sure? Pretty sure or very sure? Will someone from Jabatan Pendidikan call me tomorrow and say "Maaf cik, slip peperiksaan anda telah tersilap taip. Sebenarnya itu bukan keputusan spm anda."

No comments: