Friday, April 20, 2007

A Gathering

Today I had a gathering at Time Square with my NS friends. About 6 people turned out, including me, SY, Carmen, Candice, Carol, XM. Well supposing there should be more but some of them were not able to come, so..just a few of us. Anyway, despite of that we had a day together!

We went shopping and hanging out together. We went hunting for shoes but in the end after loitering around, we ended up with a word "failure" on our cheeks. Aw..how hard it was! Haha..you know I should have wear a 3-4 inches high heel shoe, lack of height. (Well, you know..) Especially walking beside Suet Yi and Carmen. Hey you two, next time walk with bare feet okay..^^

I miss u guys..it was great to gather again. It had been about a month we hadn't meet or hear from each other. Although we were just loitering around, but seeing each other is something way more important than anything else.

Today was the first time I stepped into Time Square this year. Can you believe that? Yea..after NS I hadn't go anywhere but staying at home. A lot of unexpected things happened and when the moment arrived it was time for preparation and it was about getting busy.

I miss my friends, from camp and from secondary school. Everyone is busy pursuing studies and some even moved far apart from KL. What can I say..I miss u all a lot. Sincerely, I wish you guys all the best in everything..love u guys always..^^

No comments: