Sunday, April 22, 2007

Life

Imagine you witnessed your beloved one being cremated. You saw the coffin being pushed into the crematory (into the oven). You stood there, trying to reach your hand towards the coffin. Your tears rolled down the cheeks and you couldn't stop yelling his/her name. After that, everything turned into ashes including the corpse (your beloved one) and the coffin. Nothing was spared but the skeleton (the bones). You picked the skeleton (which was unrecognizable broken pieces) from the ashes with chopsticks and arranged the pieces accordingly (from head to toe) into a bottle and sealed it.

Holding the bottle in your arms, you couldn't stop sobbing. This, bottle of thing is a life of a human being. This is your beloved one, yesterday he/she was talking to me but today he/she is gone forever, turned into ashes and being kept in the bottle. God took him/her away from us without a reason, we keep on questioning but God tend not answer us.

Do this kind of situation sounds familiar to you? Maybe yes, maybe no. In person, I had been through this two years ago and it gave a huge impact on me. After that incident two years ago, I began to have faith about life. I began to know what is life about. It's ok, if you do not understand. (I'm crapping, as always..)

Kinda moody these days.. ahh.. There is a friend of mine, did I mention this before? He suffered catastrophe last year..if you could remember. He is getting well, but still unconscious. He was transferred to another hospital in Pandan Indah not long ago.

I was very down in the spur of moment. It has been a long time..about 6 months plus. When I was in NS, there was a moment that suddenly I thought of him. I contacted his dad (the very first time) and his dad was shocked though. Yea, what to do? I heard nothing from anyone and I was curious about his progress. (Man, I was so brave..) Hey friend, must take care okay..be tough! You can make it!! =)

I don't know, after witnessing that incident 2 years ago, I started to cherish the life of every living thing. I would cry for anyone who suffered mishaps, well sometime. (Don't freak out ok) This is true, I don't know why though. (Weird huh?) As the days marched on relentlessly, I had straightened out my thinking.

"Cherish our life" is something that is something that we should do, the next phrase which I think that will rhyme is "Live our life to the fullest, have no regrets!"

No comments: