Sunday, September 28, 2008

Voiceless Me



I'm having this sore throat for about few days already. It's not like the normal sore throat that I used to have but it's kinda, you know hard to breathe this time. It makes me cough all the time, I wonder why. =(

I canceled most of my plans because of this cough. And yeah, coughing for the whole day makes me really weak and lazy. I was planning to go out with my friends, but I could not make it in the end. Sad and pathetic me!

My family and I are going to Genting next week. Yeah to watch some kind of magic show (cost about 100 ringgit per person which I'm not sure it is worth or not) and buffet dinner. My dad got us a deluxe room and strange enough, I'm not really excited.

My sister, oh god. We're going there on Wednesday and last night she was bugging her voiceless sister (apparently that's me) about what she is supposed to wear, what should she bring, what we're going to do there.

=.='lll Oh god, I want my voice back.

No comments: