Monday, September 29, 2008

Are you rich?



The new semester will commence next week. I have checked the timetable and I am very anxious about the subjects. Oh God!

I also checked on the Career Fair application form on the Intranet by SJPS, ahh-ha! There it goes, finally it's there. Reminds me of paperworks and meetings. There are a lot of activities going on and we will be really busy after this week. (I'm praticaly kinda tired, and my sore throat doesn't seem better.)

I have just typed a cover letter to apply for a scholarship. I don't put high hopes on it, look at the chances and you will know. Any how, I really hope that I can secure a scholarship for my Advance Diploma.

Well most of the reason people apply scholarship or loan is because WE NEED MONEY. We choose to study in TARC is because it is affordable. Expensive and "high-end" universities is not everything, what is the problem of undertaking affordable studies?

Many people take up loans to study in expensive colleges, and say "Why are you studying in TARC? It's is so cheap and useless." (Excuse me, are you rich? Then why are you taking loans?)

Well maybe you are rich, but you are definitely having LOW EQ. The measure of a person is the way how he or she talks. People would respect you if you're a person of high EQ. Even if the person is from a wealthy family, your parents are rich and not you. Whether you will be rich and succeed in your career depends on you.

It is not shameful to admit if you are not rich. But it is shameful and pitiable to act like a rich people when you are not, and being a low EQ person. Be respectful to everyone, just like how we must respect and accept the state of every human being especially the ones that have disabilities.

2 comments:

CLF said...

I still think that TARC >> Taylors in some ways, it's not just about money, but the quality of the education too.

Of course facility-wise Taylors might be better, but they dont have swimming pools, sports complex and other sports rings for the students to enjoy.

I'm looking down towards those who boast their money and step onto other people's struggle.

Money may be important, but like you said, it's not the tool to measure a person's intelligent.

Val said...

Haha you're against Taylor? Yeah they dont have any much curricular facilities.. =)