Sunday, September 21, 2008

As we count the years..

It's Sunday morning! I cleaned up my room for the whole day yesterday, sorted out my notes and all my junkies.

I didn't know that I have so many junkies. I saw my kindergarten academic report, my primary school pictures, my secondary school pictures. I feel so old in a sudden, I'm about twenty now. Yeah, you know the kind of feeling when it feels like LONG LONG TIME AGO?

I've become a full-fledged bird. I'm no longer being pampered, and I have to bear the responsibility as a grown up person and full liable of what I wanna achieve.

Just showing some random pictures..

We were fifteen that time. Yoon Keong looks so blur and cute. lol!

Sixteen. Ms Tan Siew Lee was with us that time. She is in TARC now teaching English, she's a great teacher that we all salute!

Missed her "YUHOO~~!!". Sometimes we do hear her "YUHOO~~!!" from the next door when we are having tutorial, memorable one.



I think that was the last time we had gathering. Wonder when we can gather around again?



We didn't see each other for a long time. Had a great time at Genting there, well except Taw Yang. Hard to not notice him sometimes, he always sit at the first few rows in lecture hall. *swt*

This year, they came to my house with a cake. How suprising! I was very moved that time, thank you all!! =)

Few days before exam, I received a call from Su Lan when I was in lecture hall saying "Hey Yin Wan, you still in Malaysia?" I was told that Chien Huey is going to Russia to further her studies. So there it goes, the next few days we are having gathering! Not much people came, but yeah it was fun! Most of the friends have gone to overseas.








We all will reach twenty in no time. And by that time, I would have finished my two years in diploma and moving on to Advance Diploma. Not long after, then we all would have graduated. I'm very excited and very scared at the same time.

I dont wanna be old. I wanna stay the way I am right now, though I'm so old and pretending to be young. Maybe I'm just not prepared.

Am I?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

u look so cute when u're fifteen..
(like barbie doll ler) haha..
now..
u're not like last time d..
now even.........
CUTER o!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hehe =p
(cute cute fan... err.. hehe =p)