Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Tag Tag!

The last person who tagged you is:
Clf

What relationship of u with him/her:
He's my ex-schoolmate, a great friend.

Your 5 impression towards him/her:
A lil quiet XD
Knowing him as a talkative person, not that quiet lar actually
Knowledgeable
Passionate blogger
Very into sentimental music

The most memorable thing that he/she has done to u:
Memorable? Tough one here, there are some..
The video I guess?

The most memorable words that he/she said to u:
Most memorable? I guess it's the whole friend kind of feeling and conversation. Really hard to really identify which words are most unforgettable.

If he/she becomes your lover, you will:
What will I have to do?

If he/she becomes your enemy, you will:
Enemy? Haha wont lar..

If he/she becomes your lover, he/she has to improve on?:
I'm sure his lover will tell. XD

If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason is?:
Well I dont know. Now you mention, why not you tell me what is the reason?

The most desirable thing to do for him/her is?
Hmm, being a good and supportive friend. =)

The overall impression to he/her is?
Nice person. A lil quiet at times but still okay, a friendly and easy going person.

How do you think the people around you will feel about you?
People around me will tell. XD

The character for you for yourself is?
I'm a person of great compliance, I suppose. Sometimes overly serious and sometimes too crazy.

On contrary, the character you hate of yourself is?
Oww, a lot. Big spender?

The most ideal person you want to be is?
To be the best of me.

For the person who cares and likes you, say something about them.
I appreciate everyone who cares about me. I'm glad and proud of being myself because all the great people surrounding me completed me.

I have played this before last time. Who I wanna tag? Anyone will do! =)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

u're always a great n suportive fren..
i'm sure anyone who make fren wif u is d luckiest person in d world..
take care o
=)

Val said...

Haha where got lar.. I guess i'm the luckiest person who have met so many nice people around me.
=)

Anonymous said...

haha..
u're always so humble oso..
i'm oso very lucky o. 2 hav met u =)

Val said...

=P
me too!! hehe..