Friday, September 5, 2008

Let's Get Started

I always love songs in acoustic version. It somehow rouse and appeals to my sentiment, reaches the weariness of my camouflage.

A lot of things come around these days and I do not blog every single particular about it. I went to a gathering this week, it was a farewell party for a friend of mine. It makes me feel like, back to the old times. It's really been a while, a long time.

Looking at my path, I have no idea what is ahead. What I'm going to face, and whether I'll be able to succeed. I still have a long way to go..

I heaved a long sigh and grit my teeth.
Let's get started, shall we?

2 comments:

CLF said...

A nice song can stir up the memory that's locked deep inside you, just like a stimulus....
I do have the same kind of feeling when listen a song I didn't heard for long time already.

Val said...

Yea very true.

=)