Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Merci Beaucoup!

Few weeks back, I filled up a survey form. At the personal particulars sections, there's a column where you state your age.

15-19 []
20-25 [ ]

I got kinda frustrated, thinking of how should i state my age. Females are typically discreet about age matters, and it's a valid excuse for me to be bothered bout this matter.

I had a memorable birthday this year. Two days before the day of my birth anniversary (aka birthday) Lin, Shing Tsu and me went to JJ for my pre-birthday celebration. I was really touched and happy.






Thanks sweeties! =) And we had great time window shopping.

On my 20th birthday, I received lots of wishes and presents from lovely friends. To me it's like no big deal, it's just a recognition that I'm a year older. (A sad case huh. haha)

I might post out some presents I receive for my birthday soon, now I'm kinda occupied with assignments and courseworks. My french language presentation is coming up next, oh god!

I'm aged 20 right now, officially. =) Thanks everyone for all the wishes and gifts.
Merci beaucoup!
(Which means "Thanks so much" in french)

3 comments:

freedom23 said...

i'm categorized into frens onli ar?? O.O
hehe =p
take it easy o bout ur assignments n courseworks..
gud luck in french presentation oso o!! (i hope i can b ther 2 watch ler.. hehe =p)

Val said...

I where got categorise u wor. dont jealous lar, heheehee.. u know what i mean. =P

bleeek! dun want let u see ~~ later u laugh one.

Anonymous said...

mdsps greengrocers lincoin tuberculosis blogstreet shivsagar worked invade conduits diffuse expedite
masimundus semikonecolori