Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Disappointed

At this moment, I’m numb to my thoughts articulation. I couldn’t figure out why though. Perhaps I should not have much expectation, especially people I do not really know, am I being too much?

I wish to be respected, as an individual who really deserves something. Rather than to take over something that is being discarded by people, in other words, leftover that is meant for forsaken people. Especially by people that have got no sense of accountability and fortitude.

In my candid opinion, at the point of time you take up the responsibility and should you know that you do not have the capacity or interest in it, why not be frank to yourself and everyone that you’re not in the capacity to take the responsibility? And you should have informed people whom you owe responsibility beforehand, rather than overtake without clarification.

I am the kind of person is pretty okay with everything with only a simple standpoint, I wish to be respected as a person who is there because of something, and not because there are vacancies; particularly vacancies that are thrust aside on unreasonable grounds.

1 comment:

freedom23 said...

take it easy o..
don hav 2 care bout those who r incapable n cheap la..
juz focus in wat u're suppose 2 do then ok d o..
i'm always ther 2 support u wan o =)