Thursday, July 30, 2009

Kinda occupied lately

These days I'm adapting to my new age, there's a sense of alienation felt with the word "twenty". It clings with different thoughts and perception. May blog about some of it later, if I’m able to survive for four tests next week.

I’m really happy that I had a great birthday. It feels like it’s your big day, you have all the rights to do whatever you want on your birthday. I feel honoured, as a person accumulating another birthday candle on birthday cake.

I may post another post with the title “presents from love ones” soon, but I’m really tired these days so I really don’t wanna give any words of when I’m gonna publish the stuff. So just let it be at this moment, I’ll find ways to deal with things I have to deal with and things that I’m gonna do.

Few days back I received a birthday card from Jia Wen, all the way from Australia. It touches my heart, with the sentimental words and photos. Dear, thanks so much. I want you to know that no matter where you are, you will always be my best friend. I’ll always be there for you. =)

No comments: