Thursday, July 30, 2009

Humanity

It hits me. As I live for the twentieth year, what I’m about to face in the coming years as I accumulate my birthday candles.

To be frank, I just don’t feel right or optimistic these days. Occurrence of the recent issues is not really encouraging, in addition to the pandemic world crisis and influenza. I feel thwarted with the current nation situation as well, as a person being raised up in a democratic background.

What’s on with the humanity? The turmoil of the crises has clouded the Malaysia’s outlook in all aspects, affecting people from all walks of life. I am not really into politics but I’m perceptive to mourn of deserving people. I’m a sympathetic person that is willing to work things out with pleasure given that impartiality and justice is achievable. And that’s why I’m a person that is rather conservative at times.

I really hope that God will bless and appreciate all the deserving people in this world, to hearten and inspire other people in a way that they realize what humanity and life is all about.

There's a place in your heart
And I know that it is love
And this place could be much
Brighter than tomorrow.

And if you really try
You'll find there's no need to cry
In this place you'll feel
There's no hurt or sorrow.
There are ways to get there
If you care enough for the living
Make a little space, make a better place.

No comments: