Monday, August 20, 2007

Vulnerable

Status: not fully-recovered. (it's horrible to be sick)

In case you wanna know, it's 12am. I keep on telling myself that I'll go to bed early but in the end I end up questioning myself. What on earth I'm doing right now in the midst of midnight where everyone is snoring in bed?! 0_O

I was doing Business Statistics(BS) but then I stopped. You know..I was doing really fine these days in BS. All the chapters, I muddled through quite okay.. even the coursework exams. Surprisingly, my BS got the highest mark among the other subjects in coursework test, even IA. I was stunned. I never thought that I could do so well.

Till this chapter, Estimation and Confidence Intervals. I find it really hard for me to understand the formula and the definitions. Which kind of questions goes to which formula, what is the question talking about, etc. Kinda frustrated.. I did tried really hard to understand but eventually I failed to do so no matter how many times I read. This is the first time I feel that BS is too profound for me to understand. Sigh..

Do you know how it's like being vulnerable? When I was doing the tutorial, I became desperate and helpless. That moment, I thought of Mr Govind. I really wish he were here to guild me. Whenever I face dilemma in maths stuff or economics, he is the one that comes across my mind. I know it's impossible yet I really wish that someone could help me through all this.

Mr Govind, I do.. thought about you sometimes. I know I'm on my own right now. I really want to prove to you that, I can do this on my own. yeah i will.. Gambateh val..

No comments: