Friday, August 17, 2007

Sick

I tried.. I really tried my best but I was hit down by the medicine that eventually put me to sleep for 12 hours. This morning, as I roused in the midst of drowsiness and stretched my small eyes (mate sepet) and stared at the clock..

7..8..9..10?!! It's 10am?!
*counting my fingers*

OMG~ I had slept for 12 hours, which is 3 days of my sleep. (4hours*3days=12hours) Yesterday after tutorial classes in the morning, I skipped 3 hours lecture and went to clinic. The pain and the woozy thing in my head was unbearable. I got myself some medicine and headed back to college again.

I had to go back to college because I need to hand in our BITA assignment, despite of my lethargy. My obstinacy won my dad's in the end and so I went back to college again. haha~ My friends were like stunned when they saw me. It was really a relief for me after I handed in our assignment though I was really sick.

The medicine which was kinda strong put me to sleep an hour later. Reluctant to go to bed that early at first, but then finally I gave up because I couldn't stand anymore. I went to bed at 10pm (which was too early for my ordinary routine) and that was what had happened. 12 hours of sleep! owww.. A sense of guilty engulfed me for the whole day..

I guess I was wrong. I'm not as tough as I thought I could be. Well, I'll end this post with a quotation from me myself..

Take good care of yourself! Believe me, you don't want to be in my position right now. And, the most important is.. SLEEP EARLY! =)

2 comments:

CLF said...

Aiyo kelian de Val... maybe u dont have enough sleep gua. Me always sleep at 11pm and wake up at 7am, ngam ngam got 8 hours.... how come you shrinking ur own sleep to 4 hours? No wonder so easiy KO by sickness la...
Taka care la~

Val said...

haha..thanks! don't worry bout me 'coz i'm a tough gal..hehe (slap my mouth again) =P

u take care also..