Thursday, August 23, 2007

Out of the Ordinary

I feel the anxiety of examinations. Ahh..exams! Life is about passing the assessment, get good results, live a great life, is it? Nonetheless, hassling about life is pointless now.

It's been quite a while, since college life starts. And the first semester will end with examination, the ending closure. Procrastinating all the time, I'm kinda lazy sometimes. Ahh~I'm just too tired. >.<

People tend to say that I'm atypical, going to bed in the wee hours and wake up before dawn. The strange thing is, I'm bouncing up and down the next day whereas those who went to bed early look languid. (Sometimes I snore in the class too) I can't deny that I'm kinda out of the ordinary, but it's really demanding. Sometimes I don't know how much longer I can bear a life like this. Anyway, it's not an eulogize in any kind. I don't think I deserve a credit for that.

You might say, what is so hard to go to bed early? yeah it's easy but not for me. It depends on one's fortitude and who you really are. No one has the precise answer for what one should do. Maybe I'm just too fixated with everything or I'm just too thorough..

Everyone is different and nobody is perfect. But the only thing you can do is work towards a better one you could be.

No comments: