Monday, March 16, 2009

Skynet Service SUCKS


Skynet. Express Carrier of Choice.

I am not afraid of sharing my feedback as a customer here, I hope everyone who surf Google for "Skynet" will find my blog here. I am a customer and I have paid for courier service and yet received unsatisfying service.

This is the second time, I have had enough. Few months back, Skynet Melawati swapped my parcel with another company's parcel. I received a parcel, the slip was addressed to me but with things inside that did not belong to me. There were an invoice from other company, addressed to other people.

In the end, another person got my parcel and I got hers. Sending from different companies. How can a courier company make such mistake? What if confidential things were swapped? We're paying extra but not getting the right service, well at least, GETTING THE RIGHT PARCEL. Fine. In the end, we settled and exchanged the parcel back which I decided not to talk about it.

This time, I bought my ampoules; Tracking number NO: 201337366930. Ladies should know how precious ampoules are. My parcel arrived today. It was wrapped nicely, with quite a lot of layers of newspaper with a "fragile" sticker at the parcel.

I unwrapped it. At the corner of the newspaper, it feels wet. At the end, what I saw was..

One of my ampoules was broken. It had just been broken few moments ago when the delivery boy sent, I felt the dampness when I opened the parcel. My ampoule box ended up dyed and soaked in bloody red colour. I felt so dissapointed with Skynet. I called the customer service line, and apparently I did not get a friendly reply from them.

The sender, company whom I bought my stuff from is rather dissapointed with Skynet too. I asked the company if they have dealt with Skynet and how is the procedure like to complain. The lady in charge told me once she claimed a parcel from Skynet, and it tooks about few months to claim with loads of procedures. From her experience, she phoned quite a lot of times and have to push like madly to claim a parcel. (which is not worth her effort, she felt quite pissed off while claiming the parcel)

To wait for few months, just to claim for a broken ampoule. I don't wanna ruin my mood for the next few months phoning Skynet everyday and said "Hey, I want claim for my damaged parcel!" I have paid extra for courier service, and for twice I did not receive satisfying service; swapping parcel is unpardonable.

(Mind you, I'm a full time online shopper and I do loads of online shopping more than you expected, I know about shipping service. I am also building up my own online boutique, which I might need to engage a courier company for service. Skynet will NEVER be my choice for courier service, for casual or for business purpose.)

I hope by blogging here, everyone reads this. This is Skynet, the worst and the most inefficient courier service I have ever encountered.

SkyNet, I hope you read this. Should you need any further reference of what have happened, email me at valerie_lyw@hotmail.com

7 comments:

CLF said...

curious, what is ampoules?
Skynet.... maybe only can trust them for solid objects.
perhaps is because of the "quality" of the service it's cheaper than others.
well, "one cent one goods".

Val said...

Courier service is not really cheap actually.. Post Malaysia cheaper, lol.

Ampoule, if you ask the ladies should know. Usually when we go for facial treatment, ampoule will be used as a serum together with the mask. It's really expensive out there in the market, an ampoule can cost about RM 80.

Some info about ampoule:
Ampoules are airtight glass containers that are filled with a concentration of highly active ingredients. Ampoules usually contain botanical extracts, vitamins, and enzymes in various combinations and do not have any preservatives or chemicals due to the airtight packaging.

Anonymous said...

Skynet is really such a horrible courier service.

My friend sent me a packet on Monday from India. They promised him the delivery of the packet in Abu Dhabi, UAE by Thurday (same week). On thursday after trying for several times I could only get confirmation that the packet has arrived in Dubai, but in Dubai it was lying with the airport. Their tracking system is useless, u cannot really know whats the current status of your packet. If you call their offices they have some ladies sitting there with strange accent who when speak Aramex it sounds like Alex. These ladies simply say that nothing is appearing on their computer screen so there is no consignment with that tracking number.

On top of that they finally told that the courier would be delivered on the next working day that is Saturday. But on Saturday I did not hear anything from them. When inquired the local branch they said the packet is with them but they cannot deliver it only on the next day. Then they say if you are somewhere nearby then they can come and deliver. This is really strange. This is the answer by the branch manager.


Guys I would suggest never ever to use this horrible courier service.

DHL, Fedex are 1000 times better than this one.

Anonymous said...

huhu..I also got problems with skynet Melawati..
I should get 3 parcels..but unfortunately.. 2 parcels was missing..they told me, it was sent to me...when I trace consignment number from their website..they was send it to unknown person...I don't know they are..one of them same as my name but the ic no is wrong...
I make a complaint to the sender company...I hope I will get back the 2 parcel I missed..
I don't know how they do the job..so careless and no secure at all...

Anonymous said...

Great content. Becoming a emerging blogger I will be finding out a lot from these sorts of articles continue the nice efforts.

Anonymous said...

Discovered this page truly when it wasuseful. Thank you very much. It's been recently incredibly helpful

Anonymous said...

yes! SKYNET BUKIT MERTAJAM more suck!never answer call。
but doubt that they still get world awards..are that awards came from themselves?

I also stay at home everytime i got parcel coming always see what on track records? No person answer door?

SKYnet balik kampung makan pasir!