Sunday, March 8, 2009

The Me

I have been optimistic, I'm speaking encouraging words. You might think I'm out of my mind now. I do care about my results, but this time I'm not clinging to the prospect, or in other words - belief that I'll achieve what as expected. I'm feeling pretty fine actually, and I have just finished my CV.

As I write my CV, I feel quite contented. It's not like I have won any celebrated awards nor I'm good at sports. I wrote quite a lot of things at "Curricular Activities Involved" section. Looking back, I was like.. WOW I CANT BELIEVE I HAVE DONE THAT. I feel really happy about the fact that I was given such opportunity to be involved in so many activities.

I could have done better in studies if I were to concentrate more on my grades, I thought. But thinking it again, if I given a choice..

1. CGPA 4.0, no curricular activities involved
2. Average CGPA, loads of curricular activities involved

I will go for the second one. Not getting A is not the end of everything, I have earned much more that is of unrivaled existence. I know there are loads of excellent students scoring good grades like 4.0, this and that. This is me, and I never regret my decision. Many people out there have better grades than me, it doesn't matter.

I don't wanna live for anyone, or be like someone.
I just wanna be me, the typical me.

No comments: