Saturday, October 25, 2008

Result Released

I am never a techie. No matter how hard I tried, I will never get A for that kind of subjects for the past 3 semesters. I wonder what went wrong, honestly. Could it be our coursework? Hate that coursework so much. =(

Anyway, it doesn't matter. I am still me. My CGPA is dwindling from time to time, I might not be able to secure my scholarship next year.

I'm not boasting. I got A for accounting papers since the first semester, each of it like IA, FOA, FA, etc. Anything that has to do with the statements, ledger, etc. I obtained better result for the subjects that is related to ACCA, that includes my taxation too. HOWEVER, I had great difficulty in my management accounting subjects.

I am not sure if I'm suitable for CIMA. I do not have any sense of basic intelligence nor common sense for management accounting. It's all about costing, budgeting, forecasting. I don't know, maybe I am not convinced enough. I was not convinced enough during my fundamentals in management accounting.

I'm not a genius, been telling this for like a million of times. Straight As in SPM doesn't mean anything, please. Some people are just so ridiculous to think that I am a genius or something. I study like a freaking mad person, that's what I told my sister (she is having exam trauma now).

I accept the fact that I am not a genius. Yes it feels bad and terrible not to be able to achive good results. But this is me, and my result.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

don wory o..
watever happens..
stil got me ma..
although i don hav a very gud result oso..
i'll stay wif u till d end o =)
cheer up lo *hug hug*

Val said...

hehe thanks o..
u too o.. i'll support u also
hehe

=)