Friday, October 17, 2008

Hypocrisy

I am easy going. I believe that I am never a discerning censor with overly finicky approach. And I am never good in expressing my true feelings. Correct me if I am wrong.

I can bear with a lot of things but NEVER with hypocrisy. Yeah it goes around and we know that it is the nature of the human being. Feigning is not a crime, and it is not a bad thing either. It can be good in some ways. But no matter how good you are in feigning, sincerity says it all.

I remembered in BC, Andrew asked us what's our favourite English word. There are so many words in English. My answer is "Chemistry". It's not really like I love chemistry subject, I'm an art stream student. The chemistry between people, that's what I mean.

I am a typical human being with feelings. I tend to be easily offended and hurt, not by acts of people but by the disguise of people. I appreciate people surrounding me with heartfelt gratitude, although I am not good in expressing my thoughts. I really do.

I can help and do a lot of things without asking for anything return, because I believe that sincerity is the most valued asset. But there are times my existence is being relied on without a sense of genuineness. I always plead for the least of understanding and yet I never succeed in getting any of them. There is a sense of belonging, without sincerity.

For me, I treat everyone wholeheartedly, but when I find that a person is not being genuine (the feeling of belonging where people be with you for the sake of depending on you) I will be very upset and in the end lose confidence. That's the end of it. Although later on I might be friendly or laughing like a crazy fella, but actually I am not.

The blemish is there, it engraves somewhere deep inside. Things might have changed, but never my confidence. You might be happy taking advantage on people, but you will lose something much more valued in the end. Something that people have aversion to.

Never exploit a person's feeling under pretense of intimacy.
Be gracious to yourself, and people surrounding you.

No comments: