Monday, October 22, 2007

Thank You

There are times when I feel like relinquish the weighty load on my back. I couldn't breathe with the add-on weight on my back. But then, as I contemplate giving up, the tears started to dampen the fortitude of mine..

Feigning that everything is okay is what I've been doing these days. But still.. The camouflage of mine betrayed me no matter how hard I tried to conceal. I felt exhausted with the crammed schedule, mentally and physically..

I know that grumbling will not help anything, but sometimes I just feel like utter something out of my mind. I would like to apologise from the bottom of my heart for my clumsiness that made everyone worry about me. I'm sorry.. I don't know what to say, but thank you all for always being there for me.. Really thanks..

I'll be tough.. Val.. big girls don't cry!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha.. gambateh o..
i'll always b by ur side 2 cheer u up..
don wory.. b happy...