Saturday, October 13, 2007

It's Business

It's not personal. It's business.

It's down to earth. No cloak and dagger stories or any surreptitious relationships. It's business.

Of different notions, we have to defend ourselves sequentially to survive in the vying and callous business world. It's a world of merciless, and we have to knock down others to live on, despite our friends or foes. After ruthless squabbles, we have to get along with them again after all the dramas, which I think is an intricate enigma that ought to be solved..

Awesome huh? It's complicated and inexplicable, on how people deal with tasks and people at the same time. It's a world of precarious and disgust, and we might have to slough off personal feelings when it comes to business. "Business" sounds like a big word huh? (I'm not even a quarter of diploma yet..lol =.=)

Works in any kind, homeworks, assignments or tasks. Yeah that's what I mean. When it comes to tasks, everyone is being egocentric because of own responsibility. No one cares if you're a nice person or not, or whether you are able to cope with it or not. If you slip, you are about to be hooted down..

Yes, i know the rules. Still, I feel that realism of the world out there is terrifying. I don't want to be idler or parasite, sitting around and doing nothing. I don't mind to be burden with tasks and I'd be really happy even it's a small and weightless task. I just want to be part of the team even though without any reputation.

Frankly, I don't know if I can contribute anything as I have no familiarity in these before. But I have vowed that I'll not take it as an excuse for absolution anymore. I do have something right, that is the tenacity of sincerity. =) well I don't know if it helps. I have promised myself that I will try my best to cope with the hasty pace, no matter how hard it is going to be. Gambateh Val.. you can make it..

I've been trying really hard to cope with things these days. It's hard.. but trust me, I'm not a slacker..

4 comments:

CLF said...

So you're planning one day to become a businesswoman, or some sort like corporate figures? Mmm.... nowdays more and more educated ladies opt for this choice.

Business stuffs are totally different than what we learn. Outside there only 10% things you learn from the book, while the rest 90% learn from experience, so says some big business figure.

For what you'll be doing in the future, well best of lucks and yea, ask for help if you need it. ;)

Val said...

Hmm..do i have the look for any future CEO? hahaha..no lar..=p

i was just joking only..i don't know what i'm going to be in the future, yet.. hehe.. I don't know..

God knows.=)

Val said...

Thanks.. I've dropped a mail to you already.. =)

Anonymous said...

well wat clf said is true.. most of the business world now talks bout experience..
u cant rili apply all u've learnt in books into the real life..
u've 2 b very "sing muk".. haha..
but stil.. i've sincerity 4 u o..
remmeber not 2 push urself 2 much o..
(p.s. don drink 2 much coffee o =p)