Saturday, October 6, 2007

New Semester

I gazed aghast at the timetable with my mouth widen, and muttered Maggie Wheeler's favourite line in the comedy series "Friends".

Oww.. (3secs)
My.. (3secs)
Gorrrrrrrddd..!!!

I arched my eyebrow and heaved sighs as I checked the timetable. My spirits were evoked as I recalled those sleepless nights doing tutorials, coffee before lecture classes, moaning about the subjects. (you know which one I mean)

Craving for things to be fine for the next day is what I do every single day. yeah i'm a bit stressed out these days dealing some matters. Still, I'm okay and I enjoyed every moment of it. Hectic schedule yet enjoyable! It's not going to be easy but I'll make every endeavor to strive for the best! Gambateh Val!! =)

Timetable is out, and adieus to semester break! It's time for hectic schedule again. Let bygones be bygones. It's a new semester guys!

- UPDATED -
It's like a poetry game and you have to write a slang poem that ryhmes. Matthew started the game first. So here's mine..

It's time for our studies
No more playing with teddies
It's time to bid adieus
No more napping with blankies

It's a whole new semester
No more subjects that'll bother
Or we'll burn the notes with luster
Perhaps during Chinese New Year

Timetable sorted out with much opposition
Irritated and moaning with much objection
As whole new semester set in motion
It's a new semester with anticipation!

- UPDATED AGAIN -

Longing outcome to be impressive
As a tyro like me amid the apprentice
With nothing much but a crapping perspective
As you and me adore poetry by own respective

Forget about En Mohd Sabri
As ethic stuffs bothered me like a flea
So the notes were burned with much glee
In the flame of liberation to set me free

There's no escape or leak
Nor the subjects are going to be meek
We'll kick'em off to reach the peak
Well guys.. I'll see you next week!

No comments: