Saturday, December 16, 2006

Six Sense or Sensitive?

Gals have six sense. Or, are they just being too sensitive?

Hey I have six sense! Or maybe I'm just too sensitive? Oops! I mean very sensitive. I'd have a bad feeling about something that could happen, sometime. I can feel the sincerity about a person. You know, people with good and bad intentions.

Have you ever curb your cries and anger even though you are deeply and madly hurt? I am a bad person. I neglected people and always being heartless. I felt really bad for what I did. Eventually I cried for being a nice person. (Okay, I cannot deny this)

Sometime things may look nice to us, but not for the others. Everyone is different. We love what we love but the others don't. We are nice, but the others don't think so. Our words are cunning and likely razorblades but we don't realize.

Every human being lives as an observer. We'd observe all the happenings around us. Everything happens for a reason. Reasons that we couldn't foresee. That's the answer to our queries. Curbing our anger or cries will not help, in any way. Listen to the rhythm of our life, you'll find that it's a magnificent art.

Or, perhaps the so-called SIX SENSE is just a metaphor.
Gals are too-over-sensitive right?

No comments: