Monday, December 18, 2006

Blogger or Reader?

This is, well umm..another draft. Quite sometime already being left behind in the draft corner. I wrote this a few months ago after I read someone's blog.
-------------------
Does anyone actually read his/her own posts?
Does anyone had headache whether should post the entry they had typed?
Do you think thrice before you post something?

When we blog, people read our mind and we are likely manipulating the readers. When we read, as a reader, we are not bothering that we are actually part of the story. We are just, anonymous. Even though something is obviously not right, but then we do not speak out. We have no right to do that because we are just a pass-by-er. When we blog, we are the protagonist and free to talk about anything. Eventually we don't realize that we are hurting others' feelings.

This is my blog and I have my right to blog anything I'd want.
True. But how would you feel when you are not yourself but you are actually a reader reading your own blog?

Throughout the year, I've learnt a lesson through blogging that actually developed myself to a different person. I'm not a great blogger as the others. This is not about blogging but a wisdom that we should all apply in our daily hectic life.

No comments: